Blog Conditions of UseWelcome to the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog. When you use the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog, you are agreeing to accept the Conditions of Use set out below, and any additional terms that may be located on other pages within the Great Developments Pty Ltd website. Great Developments Pty Ltd may update and change these Conditions of Use without notice at any time, so you should review them periodically for changes.
In consideration of your use of the Great Developments Pty Ltdblog, you agree to provide accurate information about yourself in the registration process. If you provide any information that is inaccurate or Great Developments Pty Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog.
Your email address will only be used to validate access to the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog and for other administration purposes. It will not be published as part of your posting.
From time to time we may also contact contributors to the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog to notify them about relevant Great Developments Pty Ltd marketing events and other related activities.
The Great Developments Pty Ltd blog expects and welcomes contributions that stimulate debate and discussion. While encouraging vigorous debate, we expect all participants to treat each other with respect and courtesy.
While Great Developments Pty Ltd aims to provide balanced coverage of issues, contributions to blogs and other interactive features reflect the views of participants. From time to time, one particular side of the debate may dominate views expressed. This simply reflects the natural flow of contributions we receive.
You may contribute to the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog subject to the following terms and conditions. These conditions apply to any content contributed in any format to any platforms hosted or facilitated by the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog.
You may be held legally responsible for the content you submit to the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog.
All material published on the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog is at the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog's sole discretion.
Your contribution may be edited, removed or not published if the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog considers it to be:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, privacy or contempt;
- intentionally false or misleading;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights or copyright. See below for further information on copyright;
- abusive or offensive, including obscenity, blasphemy and racial vilification;
- of nuisance value, inappropriate, off topic or vexatious. For example the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog reserves the right to reject contributions that have been widely canvassed in the forum. It also reserves the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion;
- compromising the privacy of yourself, other contributors or of Great Developments Pty Ltd blog staff, or containing inappropriate personal information;
- seeking to endorse commercial products or activities or to solicit business;
- deliberate provocation of other community members;
- a posting on behalf of a suspended / cancelled member. This may lead to you also having your membership suspended or cancelled.
Repeated breaches of these Conditions of Use may cause the Great Developments Pty Ltd blog to complain to the Internet Service Provider of the person responsible, and in very serious cases, initiate legal action.
Bryan Foster, Director / Author
Great Developments Pty Ltd
Hints & Tips
A top way to market your school or church is by Word of Mouth! Let's keep it simple. From my..
School and church marketing now more than ever needs to be well researched, well prepared and ve..
The AAA is essential for all those marketing the school. The Advertising Advantage for Administr..